Digitizations for Project Gutenberg
- A Political Romance by Laurence Sterne
- Base-Ball: How to Become a Player by John M. Ward
- A Ball Player’s Career by Cap Anson
- Warwick Woodlands by Frank Forester (Henry William Herbert)
- Wanderings of French Ed by J. A. Rene
- Complete Hypnotism by A. Alpheus
- The Story of Paul Boyton by Paul Boyton
- Born Again by Alfred W. Lawson
- Vitality Supreme by Bernarr MacFadden
- In Search of Human Heads by Ernest T. Morris [Open Library]
- “Teach and They Shall Find: Practical Tips for Helping Students Search the Internet,” School Library Journal, May 2001, pp. 54-56.
- “Criteria for Comparing Children’s Web Search Tools,” Library Computing, v.18, n.3, 2000, pp. 203-207.
- “Morphing LibraryLand From Link Lists to a Focused Search Engine,” Library Computing, v.18, n.1, 1999, pp. 72-76.
- “The Lost Treasure of Captain Sorcho,” Journal of Diving History, v.24, n.88, 2016, pp. 9-14. [cover story].
- “How We Founded LibraryLand,” Library Hi Tech, v.15, n.3-4, 1997, pp. 107-109.
- “The Cowboy and the Schoolgirl: An Incident in Reading,” Historical Review of Berks County, v.75, n.1, Winter 2009-2010, pp. 35-40.
- “The Jersey Superplane That Almost Was,” New Jersey History, v.VXIX, n.3-4, Fall-Winter 1981, pp.160-166.
- “The Two Taylors and the Birth of American Submarine Armor,” Journal of Diving History, v.27, n.98, 2019, pp.8-19 [cover story]
- “Tramping Through the Baseball Subculture: The Career of Alfred W. Lawson,” Baseball: A Journal of the Early Game, v.1, n.2, Fall 2007, pp.93-103.
- “George H. Lawson: The Rogue Who Tried to Reform Baseball,” Baseball Research Journal, v.27, 2008, pp.42-50.
- “Lake Erie Diver John B. Green,” Timeline Magazine, v.34, n.3, Jul-Sep 2017.
- “Visitors from Cloudland: The Daredevil Heritage of Parachuting,” The Parachutist, v.63, n.2, February 2022, pp. 38-41.